Disaster Aid Europe is now one of the many individual country Disaster Aid organisations around the world.
Other Countries/Regions, with a digital link or contact details, that have Disaster Aid organisations are:
- Disaster Aid Australia, Chair Howard Bradfield, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disaster Aid UK and Ireland, Chair Robert Strachan, email@example.com
- Disaster Aid USA, Chair Wayne Beaumier, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disaster Aid Canada, Chair Frank Elsom, email@example.com
- Disaster Aid Maylasia, Chair Nelson Loong, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disaster Aid Brazil, Chair Enio Bellé, email@example.com
- Disaster Aid Colombia, Chair Raul Castro, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disaster Aid Uruguay, Chair Carolina Surka, email@example.com
- Disaster Aid India, Chair Dharmendra Gangrade, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disaster Aid New Zealand, Chair Nick Hurley, email@example.com
Each country determines which disasters it will respond to.
The Disaster Aid Country Partners each have representatives on the Board of Disaster Aid International which collectively decides on its governance.
Senior Officers of the Board are elected annually and are currently:
Chairman: KK Looi (Disaster Aid Malaysia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Chairman Elect: Larry Agee (Disaster Aid USA)
Chairman Nominee: Pam Joyce (Disaster Aid UK and Ireland)
Disaster Aid International coordinates the work of its Country Partners to:
- Following a decision of one of the country partners to respond to a disaster it coordinates with other country partners.
- Increase the awareness of Disaster Aid International and its partners.
Disaster Aid International is actively expanding its country partnerships in order to extend its geographical spread and expertise.
Interested groups within Rotary are encouraged to contact Disaster Aid International if they would like to discuss becoming one of our Country Partners.