Disaster Aid Europe:
- Was founded as a project of the Rotary Club Prague International.
- Has members/volunteers from across Europe.
- Is a member of Disaster Aid International, a partnership of Rotary Based organisations dedicated to providing Humanitarian Aid.
- Responds to disasters with the supply of humanitarian aid with ‘Smart Aid‘ to the affected communities and/or individuals until the needs are reasonably addressed.
- Responds to the disaster of contaminated water with ‘Safe Water for Every Child‘ by providing SkyHydrants to schools and communities.
- Trains volunteers in administering humanitarian relief and aid.
- Provides education and training in aspects of disaster relief to individuals, community groups, businesses, schools and other organisations.
- Works in partnership on humanitarian projects funded by other organisations, including Rotary clubs and Rotary districts.